Thursday, October 4, 2007

Beyond the Fog




My buddy and I decided to take his one-wheel-drive truck up to Breckenridge one weekend. Problem was, there was two feet of fresh snow on the highway. Lots of snow and a one-wheel-drive truck don't work well together. We had to stop at a rest station and that's when I noticed the creek. My favorite part of the photos isn't the fog, it 's actually the two birds that are flying out of the creek as I took the shot.


Seadragon this image!




Location: I-76 near Denver, Colorado
Season: Winter
f-stop: 3.6
Shutter speed: 1/774
Focal length: 17mm
ISO: 100
Other comments: I was surprised this shot came out well without a tripod

1 comment:

Baldric & Co. said...

I have never seen anything like it as we dont have weather like that over here, I love it, its beautiful.